We believe that our uniform encourages a sense of pride in appearance and a feeling of belonging to the school family. This assists in developing high standards in other aspects of school life. All children are expected to wear our uniform and the rules concerning uniform are very clear and continually enforced.
- The basic uniform comprises grey or black trousers or skirts, a white shirt or polo shirt and a blue jumper or cardigan. In the summer children can choose to wear blue and white summer dresses.
- It is expected that haircuts will be conventional and children are presented in a smart way.
- Only black low heeled shoes are allowed. No Trainers
- Jewellery, including friendship and wrist bands, are not allowed. The only exception is where a child has pierced ears, and then one pair only of small plain studs are acceptable. Earrings must not be worn for PE.
- Nail varnish or make-up is not permitted.
- Skirts & girls shorts are to be of a reasonable length (i.e. knee length).
Our uniform supplier is Gascoigne Clothing and orders can be placed directly via their website www.gascoigneclothing.com
Click on the SCHOOLS LOGIN tab and select “Kibworth CE Primary” from the drop down list. The password is kibworth2017.
Products with a school logo can be purchased these include imagesweatshirts, cardigans, fleece jackets, PE t-shirts & PE bags.
Outdoor PE kit
- A Warm Tracksuit
- Outdoor Trainers
- School T-shirt (red, green, yellow, blue – depending on House Colour)
Indoor PE Kit
- School T-shirt (red, green, yellow, blue – depending on House colour)
- Black Shorts